Saturday, March 26, 2011

Style Inspiration: Olivia Palermo

It seems like Olivia Palermo is on everyone's "best dressed" lists these days, so I feel a little like I'm jumping on a bandwagon.  


Her style status is certainly earned, though, isn't it?  She's got such a knack for putting together outfits, especially the incorporation of accessories.  Plus, she's got such a casual chic that would be wonderful to emulate on a day-to-day basis.  She's layered in designer goods, but fortunately, some of her style is actually achievable on a budget.

I especially like her recent inclination for taking on (or driving?) a wide-leg trouser trend.  


I've added trousers to my clothing wish list, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a nice pair that is (1) affordable, and (2) long enough to pull off the look above.  

1 comment:

  1. I have no feet! It wouldn't matter which shoes you wore in those I guess. : )

    ReplyDelete