Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New obsession: orange


Orange is not typically a go-to color for me, but lately I find myself drawn inexplicably to it.  I think it all started with my coral-heather J. Crew boyfriend sweater (only available in grey now, apparently)

Jcrew.com
which, unfortunately was destroyed by my cat.  Serious sad face.  Now it seems like everything I like in stores is orange.  J is convinced I have a problem.  And there is no orange in my closet, so it's like a whole new world of color to dive into.  We'll see if it goes anywhere.

I think the ones I'm realistically contemplating buying are the platforms and the long-sleeved mini-dress.  
CharlotteRusse, ASOS

though I love the casual summery coolness of this tank dress.
forever21

(Have you noticed a pattern of selecting the cheaper things?  I'd adore that patterned Peter Pilotto (top and centre above) dress, if, you know, I had a thousand dollar to burn.)

I have so much fun finding new things.  So exciting! 

What new things have caught your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment