Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Pretty, 8/31

Well, it's 'pretty' man-style today:

James Marsden in the September issue of GQ

Well, hello, James Marsden in a three-piece tweed suit.  Funny note: Marsden is one of Jason's favorite actors.  I remember reading in an interview once that he doesn't really like doing the 'romantic lead' thing and it's true - 27 Dresses is the only thing I can think of where he actually 'gets the girl', whether it's a romantic movie or not.  Anyway...I do wish he's play more leading roles because how adorable is he in Enchanted and 27 Dresses?

I won't encourage you to see his new movie, because Straw Dogs freaks me out in its first iteration, much less does it need a remake.  So I'll just sit back and look at the pretty pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment