Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nine West New Arrivals

There are some gorgeous new arrivals for Fall at Nine West.  Starting here: 



I love the sturdy heel, the colours, the ankle strap.  Even the snakeskin would be something different to have.

Unfortunately, they're not up for sale yet at the UK site, and my UK IP address won't let me access the US site.  (I understand this as a business decision, since Nine West are so much more expensive here, but boo for making my blogging difficult, NW!)  So, that's the only picture I've got, unfortunately - they do look fab, there, right?  The 'Aroundtown' also comes in a green/blue suede, a pink/burgundy suede, and a neutral snakeskin, and is present $99 at ninewest.com.  


While those called out to me, that's not all that's on offer. 

A pair for work, perhaps...

Jaye Pumps


A pair for fun...

Noelia Stiletto


And a pair for parties?

Flashbulb 8 Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment