Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Found! Blanket Coat & A Dilemma

I haven't made a purchase yet, but look what I stumbled on this morning:

Oasis Black Faux Leather Trim Belted Drape Coat (what a mouthful!) -  £95

It doesn't have the character of my original Oasis find because it's a slightly-boring black, but it's just about exactly what I wanted.  Since it's about time to retire my old H&M black winter coat, this might have a place in my closet, but I can't help thinking that it's simply not warm enough as a replacement.

So....I also found this:

Oasis Pale Grey Peggy 60s Faux Fur Collar Coat - £100

It's a bit trendy in it's 60s styling, but it's (a) adorable in a classic sort of way and (b) a gorgeous color that I don't already have a coat in.  Hee.  I wonder whether it will look quite as stylish without the collar buttoned all the way up, but it's also worth considering as a new-coat-replacement for winter.  

Seriously.  Decisions, decisions.  


No comments:

Post a Comment