Friday, September 9, 2011

Isabelle Toledo Houndstooth Heel Pumps

Pilgrim Buckle Platform Pumps - $55

Payless has been challenging Target as the shop which carries the best designer diffusion lines.  I've got several pair of the Lela Rose for Payless shoes, and in the past the Isabelle Toledo designs have been a little too designed for me. 

 These shoes, however, caught my attention.  I wish they weren't peep-toes; I like the mix of textures, the piping, and the buckle, but it's the fabulous houndstooth heel that sells it for me.  That's the way to make black pumps interesting. Unfortunately, and it's completely a mental thing, but I feel a little weird spending $50 on a pair of shoes from Payless.  I will definitely be watching to see if they go on sale.  


1 comment:

  1. It's like thinking things cost too much at IKEA. Sometime they do! The heel is pretty great though.

    ReplyDelete