Sunday, July 3, 2011

LK Bennett - black pumps

I've been keeping my eye out for a new pair of basic black pumps - either suede, leather, or patent.  Drawing inspiration from the new Duchess of Cambridge, LK Bennett came to mind as the ideal place to buy some mid-expense, long-term basic pumps to fill this hole in my shoe collection.  

The Duchess of Cambridge in Erdem and LK Bennett pumps while visiting Canada.


During my previous time in the UK, LK Bennett was always outside of my price range, but I'm hoping - with a little smart budgeting - that a pair are within my grasp.  Heh.  



Here are a few gorgeous pairs that are in the sale:

Abramo suede court shoe - now £95


Aida Suede Court loafer - now £95


Carla platform court shoe - now £120


And, just because they're bright and I (especially after walking non-stop around Kensington for several days) couldn't resist:

Adelina coral suede loafter - now £60


LK Bennett also has several shoes of the black pump variety in its full-price selection including...

these fabulous play-on-the-bow courts:

Selina high-heeled court - £185


these chunky suede platforms:

Palermo suede platform - £160


or my favorites, these positively stylish patent courts:

Shilo high-heeled court - £160



Do you have any go-to black pumps?

No comments:

Post a Comment