Wednesday, July 20, 2011

J. Crew final sale

I've found that, being in London, I'm missing J. Crew.  Which is a bit odd, considering that I haven't really purchased anything there in ages.  I suppose I've picked up a button-down and a tee in store when they were deeply on sale, but nothing has caught my eye online enough to convince me to pay what are becoming exorbitant prices.  

That being said, encountering J. Crew's final sale is always a dangerous proposition.  It's on sale!  And final!  What if it goes away!  Oh noes!  

Heh.


My through perusal of the sale didn't result in any purchases; but looking through the things I've put aside, I found something interesting. 

Natalie Studded Sweater - now $150

+

Martie Trouser - now $60

+

Swing-Out Slicker - now $180

+

Melange Ballet Flat - now $150

(Seriously, Jenna?  $150 for ballet flats, on sale?)

=

 a rather (if I do say, myself) cute outfit perfect for the summer-that-actually-thinks-it-is-fall weather that we're experiencing at the moment.  


No comments:

Post a Comment